The coolest shade this season is teal and it's all about texture and curve embracing material. Wearing this hue won't just get you head turns, it will make you center of attention.
Our newest arrival The Kalenta Dress, is a mixture of the shade of the season and shape of the season. This is one stunning, curve embracing dress that you will ever find.
When I first slipped on this off the shoulder dress I instantly felt like 'Queen B' and the song Freakrum Dress came into my head...
Yes, it's a Freakrum dress...
I felt strong, fierce, sexy and confident when wearing this dress. Now another reason why I love this dress so much is because it embraces curves and here at La Moda Stylist we are all about different body shapes and loving your body.
Here our my top 5 tips on how to style our Kalenta Dress
1. It's a little bit chilly?- add a leather jacket
2. Add delicate rose gold jewels
3. Let your eyes do the talking- smoky eyes are perfect with this dress; finish with a nude lip
4. Don't forget your feet- make sure you choose eye catching heels. Black heels are perfect for tall girls (like me) or nude heels to lengthen your legs.
5. Get in touch with your inner Diva and be confident!! Yes, I'm talking to you. Who cares about what everyone else thinks or is thinking...If you are happy then that's the main thing.
Be strong, fierce and chic ...it's the La Moda Stylist's way of course.
Always With Style,
La Moda Stylist