It's been 15 years since Elle Woods entered the halls of Harvard in Legally Blonde and with the news that Legally Blonde 3 is in the works it's time to take a trip down memory lane and share what life lessons Elle Woods taught us.
1. If you exercise you won't feel compelled to murder.
2. Always be confident. The 'bend and snap' works every time.
3. When Elle felt ready to give up on her dream Professor Stromwell didn't let her. So next time you are about to quit remember this...
4. When you set your mind to anything, you can achieve it. Harvard Law? Piece of cake.
5. Always be yourself, that's your secret power. Orange is definitely not the new pink...just saying.
6. After being sexually harassed by Professor Callahan, Elle proved she's more than just a pretty face by taking his job. "Hey you, you are in my seat."
7. Elle refused to let a guy dictate what she was capable of. Dump that Warner in your life and find yourself a Enid instead.
8. Make a good impression with just a hint of scent. It could get you the job of your dreams.
9. Most importantly, believe in yourself! Elle pushed herself to achieve her goals.
hanks for sharing the article, and more importantly, your personal experience of mindfully using our emotions as data about our inner state and knowing when it’s better to de-escalate by taking a time out are great tools. Appreciate you reading and sharing your story since I can certainly relate and I think others can to
Leave a Reply.
FASHION / CULTURE / LIFESTYLE / FOOD / BEAUTY
Welcome to Moda Squad.
Let's get snapping lamodastylist1
Back In Stock
ABOUT LA MODA STYLIST
Create a show stopping look, brighten up your wardrobe or pick up a new piece for that special occasion. La Moda Stylist is an Australian Online Boutique stocking a huge selection of the latest must-haves, staples and unique pieces to create a truly enviable wardrobe.
At La Moda Stylist, we take pride in our variety of designs created for the fashion gurus, the socialites and the it-girls. We cater to the adventurous girls, the party goers and the creatives. We aim to create a collection for everyone and every season. Whether you’re updating your wardrobe for the new season or just looking for a new piece for that special party, we have a wide range of quality clothing, and are always are on trend.
Australia - Standard $9.95
FREE shipping over $150
Rest of World -