Spring Racing fever is about to hit Melbourne. Let's face it, it's not all about the gambling and horse racing! This event is all about Fashions On The Fields!!
This is the time of year we can get dressed up, wear our best Fascinator and look glamorous.
If you are lucky enough to go to this year's event you would know that blisters and sinking heels (in the grass) are mandatory. But here at La Moda Stylist we can hear your cries for help, so we have put together a 'Race Day Survival Kit' to ensure you will be reaching for the French Champagne (oh la la) instead of the the nearest chair. Don't worry it will all fit in your clutch bag.
Race Day Survival Kit
1. Band Aids- for blisters / throbbing footsies
2. Bobby Pins- to keep your headpiece in place
3. Eye Drops- for itchy or sore eyes
4. Make Up Wipes- not just for taking off your makeup these little beauties are good for stain removal (just in case you get champagne spilled on you)
5. Roll Up Flats- your new best friend
6. Little bottle of perfume- to keep you fresh
7. Lipstick- for touch ups during the day
With your Race Day Survival Kit in toe, you will be prepared for anything!! So, put your best foot forward and strut your stuff.
Always With Style,
La Moda Stylist
Need help working out your race day outfit?
Check out our range of stunning dresses
FASHION / CULTURE / LIFESTYLE / FOOD / BEAUTY
Welcome to Moda Squad.
Let's get snapping lamodastylist1