Let’s be honest: Getting dressed in the dead of winter is not easy especially when the aim is to stay warm and look cool.
Many people get stumped when it comes to building the perfect winter outfit and it often has less to do with not having the right items but more to do with knowing how to put them together,
Here are my top 5 tips on how to build the perfect chilled winter outfit.
My 5 top style tips.
1. Invest in a good pair of lace up heels. Lace up heels are the biggest trend at the moment + they look fabulous. A good pair of heels can turn your day outfit into a night outfit instantly.
2. Add a long necklace over your turtle neck knitwear.
3. Look for different textures in your pieces when layering your look. Notice how my knit jumper and my heels are different in textures?
4. Don't be scared to wear a non-black coat. I am loving this shade, its a bit girly yet fierce and works well with all of my colours in my wardrobe.
5. Experiment with different makeup techniques and colours. One make-up trend which is making waves is the natural look. The most specific thing about this type of makeup this season is that the natural effect has been reached with the most sophisticated and diverse makeup products ever, and the results are, indeed, impressive, coming with the absolutely natural and at the same time chic looks.
Always With Style,
La Moda Stylist
FASHION / CULTURE / LIFESTYLE / FOOD / BEAUTY
Welcome to Moda Squad.
Let's get snapping lamodastylist1